- Camp Four Paws is designed for happy sweet dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- Dogs must be healthy with proof of current vaccinations
(DHLPP, Rabies & *Bordetella).
- They must be at least 4 months old, people and dog friendly and
willing to share their toys and space.
- All dogs must pass a behavioral assessment prior to boarding or daycare. At this facility dogs get tons of human contact as well as dog contact and hours and hours and hours of play and attention. Because of this we need to make sure they will be safe with people and other dogs. Please call for an appointment.
- Male dogs must be neutered by 14 months of age. Females must be spayed by 6 months.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Sorry!
*To protect our facility, please make sure to get the Bordetella Vaccine at least 2 weeks prior to lodging. Please call us to discuss the vaccines if you have any questions. Dogs given the Intranasal Vaccine within 14 days of arrival may need to be quarantined for a few days.
Camp Four Paws is "strongly" committed to the health and well being
of our campers and staff. As such, Camp Four Paws LLC
reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.